ePUAP (the full name: Electronic Platform of Public Administration Service) is a Polish online platform which allows communication between citizens and public administration units.
One of the main features is a Trusted Profile (in Polish: Profil zaufany ePUAP) which allows you to submit many letters / requests / forms online, without the need to visit government offices.
With ePUAP you can get access to e.g.:
- Your local government office: register yourself in the place of domicile (zameldowanie), report missing or stolen driving license
- ZUS: check if your employer has insured you, review your sick leaves (L4)
- General Register Office (Urząd Stanu Cywilnego): order a copy of your marriage certificate, register your newborn baby
- Tax Office (Urząd Skarbowy): view your tax declarations
- National Health Fund (NFZ): order the European Health Insurance Card for your trips abroad
…and many, many more, these are just examples.
How to get access to ePUAP?
First, you need to have PESEL – this is the main requirement.
If you have a bank account in any of the following banks: https://pz.gov.pl/dt/registerByXidp – just click on your bank’s icon and follow the steps. When finished, you will be able to log in to your ePUAP profile here: https://pz.gov.pl/dt/login/login by choosing the icon of your bank.
If not, go to https://pz.gov.pl/pz/register and register yourself. Then you will need to go to a “confirmation point” (it can be a government office or a bank, you will need to choose based on your location) to confirm your identity.
I highly encourage you to create an ePUAP profile as this will make your life much easier when it comes to communication with various Polish institutions!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?