Regardless of how long you are going to stay in Poland, health insurance is a good idea. If you are going to apply for a Stay Permit, having a health insurance is one of the requirements. If you are (or will be) employed legally in Poland, your health insurance will most likely be paid by your employer to NFZ (it is a state institution that finances state health care services in Poland), which will give you access to free public healthcare services. If not, you can also contract health insurance yourself, for example by buying an insurance policy in a private insurance company. Remember to specify exactly what will be the purpose of your health insurance (visa, work permit, stay permit etc.)
Podcast en Español
- Number of Mexicans in Poland – Statistics 2021
- ALERT: SCAM Job Offers in Poland – Caution!
- Reasons for Denying Temporary Residence Permit in Poland
- Karta Pobytu for “Other Circumstances” – Who Can Obtain It?
- Temporary Residence and Work Permit | Everything You Need to Know
- How to Legalize Your Stay if You Are Married to a Polish Citizen