Poland seems to be ready to return to the normal life we knew before the COVID-19 outbreak in the country, or at least that is what the Polish government considers correct.
The Polish Minister – Mateusz Morawiecki – has announced the dates and characteristics of phase 4 in Poland, which is the last stage to return to normality in full.
Phase 4 – Fewer Restrictions
The implementation of phase 4 will be in two stages, the first will start from May 30 and the second from June 6.
Measures to be applied in Poland from May 30:
- Wearing face masks or any other garment to cover your nose and mouth outdoors is no longer mandatory
- The use of face masks will continue to be mandatory in public transportation, shops, cinemas, theaters, government offices, massage parlors, tattoo parlors, and churches
- The restrictions on the maximum number of people in shops, restaurants, post offices, and churches are removed, but a distance of at least two meters must be maintained between each person
- Open-air meetings (including weddings) of up to 150 people can be held, but you must wear face masks and maintain a distance of at least two meters between each person
- Concerts can be held outdoors up to 150 people, but you have to wear face masks and maintain a distance of at least two meters between each person
- Hotels can reopen their restaurants and bars
Measures to be applied in Poland from June 6:
- Cinemas, theaters, operas, ballet, and circuses will reopen, but the decision to open them is up to the owners. Audience capacity is limited to 50 percent. and it will be compulsory to wear a face mask
- Gyms, pools, game rooms, and amusement parks will reopen
- Hotels can open their pools and gyms
- Saunas, massage and tattoo rooms will also be open again
- It will again be possible to organize fairs, exhibitions, and conferences
- It will be possible to organize weddings of up to 150 guests. Wedding guests do not have to wear face masks
Additional remarks to consider:
- Discos and night clubs still remain closed
- On offices, it will not be necessary to cover the mouth and nose if the employer provides measures to maintain an adequate distance between the positions of each place of the employees and if sanitary requirements are met
- No need to have masks in bars and restaurants, but only after sitting in a table
Seeing these new regulations in Poland: Do you think the country is ready to return to normal? Do you consider that the measures have been applied correctly in Poland? We wait for your comments.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?