If you want to check the latest updates about Coronavirus in Poland click here
Since March 3, 2020, when the Polish health minister – Łukasz Szumowski – reported that the first case of coronavirus infection in Poland was recorded in a man in the city of Zielona Góra in the province of Lubuskie, the situation has not improved in the country.
Strict Measures Over Coronavirus
Poland has declared state of epidemic emergency. The following measures will be in force starting from the night from Saturday (14.03) to Sunday (15.03):
- entry of foreign nationals to Poland will be forbidden
- foreigners working in Poland will be allowed to entered, but they will need to undergo a 14-day quarantine
- Polish citizens coming back to Poland will need to undergo a 14-day quarantine after arriving in the country
- car traffic for Poles returning to the country will be maintained, but strict revisions and checking procedures will be introduced
- the restrictions on the borders are to apply from the night from Saturday to Sunday for 10 days, with the possibility of extension
- traffic inside the country will continue unchanged
- the work of shopping malls will be limited. Only key stores will be open: groceries, drugstores, pharmacies
- starting from Sunday international air and rail connections will be suspended
- The traffic of goods will continue normally
- international air charter connections will be allowed (for people coming back from vacations abroad)
- collective gatherings will be limited to 50 people (applies to all types of celebrations, private, public, religious, local, administrative)
- all bars, restaurants, pubs, casinos and other similar places of entertainment are closed.
- restaurants may provide delivery services
- restrictions on gatherings and entertainment venues will apply for 14 days
You can check the total, most current number of cases in Poland and in the world via the following map.
We will keep you posted about important updates.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?