When looking for a job abroad, what is the first and the most important step? Having a perfect CV. It may increase (or ruin) your chances to get and interview, therefore you should really make sure it is perfect. We’ve prepared some tips on how to improve your CV:
- Make sure your CV name is elegant (e.g. Name Surname_CV)
- Include your contact details: email address and phone number (with prefix!). If you are already living in Poland, include that information as well
- You do not need to include all your names, especially if they are not “international”. Recruiters will surely remember better the names that sound familiar to them. If your name is e.g. “Cuauhtemoc Daniel” – put just “Daniel” on your CV
- Do not just describe your responsibilities – focus on your successes instead (numbers, numbers, numbers!). Show your potential employer how you can add value to his company
- Highlight your languages. For most Spanish-speakers willing to find a job in Poland: the fact that you speak fluent Spanish will be probably one of your biggest advantages. Use it!
- Remember that you are looking for a job in a foreign country, where people will not necessarily be familiar with local (e.g. Mexican) companies or universities. If this is your case – add information about the industry you worked in, size of the company (e.g. 2nd biggest in Mexico) or school (e.g. among TOP3 Universities in Latin America)
- Last but not least: go for a nice layout instead of a boring black and white, times-new-roman CV. It will make you stand out and recruiters will surely keep your application in mind!
So, once you have your CV ready, you can start sending out applications. Here is the list of the most recent openings for Spanish speakers in Poland:
Junior Origin Analyst
Customer Support Specialist
Export Manager with Spanish
Operations – Content Quality Analyst with Spanish
IT Helpdesk Analyst with Spanish
Customer Care Specialist with Spanish
Team Leader – Call Center (Spanish Language)
Credit to Cash Accountant with Spanish
Junior HR Administrator with Spanish
Client Service Specialist (Spanish speaker)
Senior Reporting Analyst
HR Specialist Talent Acquisition with Spanish
HR Specialist Employee Lifecycle Management with Spanish
Oracle Systems Engineer (with English and Spanish)
IT Analyst with Spanish
Credit Controller with Spanish/Portuguese
Customer Service Specialist With Spanish
Customer Service Representative with French and Spanish
Customer Services Specialist with Spanish
Customer Service Agent with Spanish
Sourcing and Procurement Process Executive with Spanish
Export Sales Manager
Payroll Administrator with French or Spanish
Sales & Fulfillment Campus
Order Management Specialist with Spanish
Specjalista ds. sprzedaży ze znajomością j. hiszpańskiego
If you want to receive more information about positions available in Poland for Spanish speakers, subscribe to our newsletter here and follow us on Facebook!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?