In an article published by the website ‘Simply Holiday Deals’ about the 10 cheapest citites in Europe to visit, there are listed 2 cities of Poland: Krakow and Warsaw.
According to this publication Krakow is the fourth cheapest city in Europe and Warsaw is the sixth cheapest city on this continent.
The average expenses of a tourist per day when visiting Krakow are:
- Accomodation in a good hostel: 7.41 euros
- Transportation: 1.38 euros
- Meals: 5.90 euros
- Drinks and entretainment: 4.43 euros
- Touristic attractions (museums, place of interests, etc.): 3.69 euros
- TOTAL: 22.81 euros
Some interesting places to visit in Krakow:
Tour of Jasna Gora Monsatery
The average expenses of a tourist per day when visiting Warsaw are:
- Accomodation in a good hostel: 8.66 euros
- Transportation: 1.68 euros
- Meals: 9.80 euros
- Drinks and entretainment: 5.20 euros
- Touristic attractions (museums, place of interests, etc.): 4.46 euros
- TOTAL: 29.80 euros
Some interesting places to visit in Warsaw:
Warsaw tour to learn about the communist era
Warsaw tour by night
The ranking of the 10 cheapest cities in Europe to visit is:
- Kiev, Ukraine
- Bucharest, Romania
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Krakow, Poland
- Belgrade, Serbia
- Warsaw, Poland
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Budapest, Hungary
- Cesky Krumlow, Czech Republic
- Saint Petersburo, Russia
The most expensive city in Europe for a tourist is Zurich, Switzerland with an average expense per day of 114.19 euros.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?